Bad Boyz 4 LIfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bad Boyz 4 LIfe

Main forum where all BF2 players can speak out, and discuss topics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!!! INVESTIGATION !!!! PLEASE READ !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SgtPetronasTiger
Admin
SgtPetronasTiger

!!!!! INVESTIGATION !!!! PLEASE READ !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!!! INVESTIGATION !!!! PLEASE READ !!!!   !!!!! INVESTIGATION !!!! PLEASE READ !!!! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:02 am

ok, under the circumstances given to me yesterday 12.06.08 im pulling back the investigation on this forum. I was playing on the UKSF server yesterday and there was a guy from another BB4L clan called BB4L* Andrew. im almost 90% sure it was hi9m and i have let UKSF know and they'll keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
SgtPetronasTiger
Admin
SgtPetronasTiger

!!!!! INVESTIGATION !!!! PLEASE READ !!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!! INVESTIGATION !!!! PLEASE READ !!!!   !!!!! INVESTIGATION !!!! PLEASE READ !!!! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:10 am

Ok everyone, so, i was Playing BF2 11.06.08( =FGM= server ) and a member of another clan complained about some guy/s form this clan.
he said that someone was giving him Religious/Spiritual Abuse.

SO, you will recieve a PRIVATE MESSAGE with questions which you will HAVE to answer.This only goes to BB4L, so FGM guys, you don't worry about it. Kakso34, you're excussed too because you have that ban thing for that french test.

its a private message, so the information you give me will stay between me and you.
Back to top Go down

!!!!! INVESTIGATION !!!! PLEASE READ !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Boyz 4 LIfe :: General Chat :: Battlefield Discussion-
Jump to: